Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm extremely annoyed this morning.
That darn Lion Dance thing woke me up,
from my pleasant dream!
I really hate Lion Dance!
& the noise created by it.
It's really extremely loud & irritating.
I really wonder why, all of a sudden,
why would they call the Lion Dance troupe to come -.-
Okay, i suppose its to scare some stuffs away.
So, i woke up at 11am.
I could have enjoyed longer, a rare chance to sleep,
In the master's bedroom okay.
& Daddy's coming home this evening(:
So, I'll be sleeping back in my room, with my sister!

I watched the soccer match last night(:
England V Paraguay - 1:0
Trinidad&T V Sweden - 0:0
Argentina V Ivory Coast - 2:1
I suppose, if my memory is that good.
Which i dont think it is.

My brother's really good,
He's able to continue sleeping throughout the noises,
created by the Lion Dance.
urgh & today's a Sunday.
Forget about that.
I'm going airport later(:
I really like the in-the-airport feeling.
It's really nice, but sadly,
this June won't be travelling ):
But i wanna go Bintan Lagoon!
Have a really nice sun-tan (:
& the next day i know his,
My whole body would be red, sun-burn -.-

All right, today's like nothing much happened.
& I'm like starting to blog daily.
Is it a good or a bad thing?!
Who cares, won't really affect my lifestyle.
I shall end this not-so-long post soon.
Okay, I'm really getting crazy over Ronan Keating.
His voice is like darn nice.
& i <3 his songs.
Oh my goodness!!!
Okay, acting crazy isn't good :|
Goodbye!

Sheryl bids farewell